This is a list of rules for the Taichi Panda Wiki. Breaking these is subject to blocking of a users account, and immediate deletion of their content. Let's keep the Wiki fun and full of useful information about Taichi Panda!
- Do not vandalise the pages. Vandalism includes, but is not limited to:
- Pornographic content.
- Offensive content.
- False information.
- Content deletion.
- Do not create new categories.
- Do not insert categories in pages without an administrator’s permission. This includes personal pages and blog entries.
- Do not flood or spam in the comments. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Offensive comments.
- Pornographic comments.
- Gibberish and/or multiple comments.
- Guild advertising.
- Reviving old topics.
- Consecutives comments at the same topic.
- Do not create duplicate topics on any of the Wikia pages.
- Do not create new pages without an administrator's permission.
Keep in mind that your page should display accurate and helpful information to the community.
- Do not create new pages with personal information.
You have your personal page(s) and a personal blog in your profile.
- Do not insert any information regarding hacks or glitches on the Wikia pages.
- Do enter an edit summary in the upper right-hand corner of the edit screen for every edit...even if you undo a previous edit (add your summary after the 'undo' information).